Thursday, July 28, 2011

Where Does Google Make Their Money

This was sent to me by one of my business partners and friends. I'd seen this before on a couple of BLOGS but the way this image way laid out thought I needed to share this with you all. For those of you that are clients and wondering why we're spending SOOOO much money on Adwords for you :) take a look at some of these stats.

Google ADWORDS makes Google BILLIONS!
If you don't know what Google ADWORDS is, let one of our consultants chat to you!

4 comments:

PPC Company Kent said...

I appreciate the ideas and I would like to read more good stuff keep it up! This is very nice article and have great information.
PPC Company Kent

SEO Services said...

I was very over the moon to find this site.I wanted to offer you on this great presume from!! I obviously enjoying every bantam speck of it and I suffer with you bookmarked to monitor elsewhere novel pieces you post.

Anonymous said...

WOW! The numbers on that chart are a little mind blowing. And very helpful. Gives me an idea how much I can expect to spend when I hire the Best PPC Company for me and they give me that first bill! Also I know what keywords to stay away from. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Interesting chart. I guess it makes sense that insurance companies are spending the most money on ppc since they seem to spend the most money on tv commercials as well. Probably explains why everyones insurance rates are so high!